Amritasa Financial Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (AFSPL)-Value Proposition
A spurt in the incidences of assets turning non-Performing or under -performing have been observed in the last one decade. This not only has a crippling effect on all associated with the enterprise but also on the Lenders. The incidences are set to increase due to impact of COVID.
AFSPL offers a bouquet of advisory services modules which can be customised and employed by the Lenders and/or the Enterprise.
For the Enterprise:
- Business Transformation Solution – for “Fit for Growth” enterprises with different Modules covering Organic growth, Related and Unrelated diversification, Risk assessment and its mitigation advisory, Operational efficiency improvement, Cash Managment, Joint Venturing, Fund infusion, Project Advisory, consolidation advisory, etc;
- Business Exit Solution for Enterprises and or Promoter
For the Lenders:
- Portfolio Analysis with solutions;
- Stressing Assets Advisory, especially for SMEs:
- Operational Improvement Module;
- Arranging alliances, joint venturing with strategic fit.
- Stressed AssetsAdvisory:
- Assets that are Rehabilitable through its EBITDA improvement Module;
- Advisory on Assets that are appropriate for stripping with a cut loss approach.
- Customised value enhancing recovery module for accounts under NCLT/ Liquidation.
The Tools used:
- Performance Status cum Measurable Operation Improvement Plan (PSMOIP) through aspirational P & L monitoring;
- Cash flow monitoring;
- Costing Module;
- Business Development Analysis Module and
- Judicious usage of ERP for authenticity of figure submitted;
The Amritasa support team comprises of Cross functional Specialists who deliver customised solutions. A specialised team for Auto Ancillary is already active. Such teams for Road, Power, Steel also being formed.