- Amritasa Group is committed to do everything to reduce the impact of COVID 19 and is playing its bit forthe large cause. It is working on solutions to contain the spread of the pandemic.
- AGPL has just launched its “Full Body Sanitizer” Product that through micro controlled device spray sanitizer mist on persons passing through the Tunnel. The product is useful in Banks, Offices, Post Offices, Shopping Malls, Schools, etc.
- FY19-20: Overall the year was relatively subdued for AGPL. It nevertheless clocked a supply of 5,000 plus pieces, taking the cumulative supply to close to 24,000 pieces. Few of the successful test runsdone with high potential of order could not fructify during the year. It is expected that most of these will get converted during this year once COVID 19 impact reduces.
- FY 19-20: Amritasa Financial Solutions Private Limited (AFSPL) has been quite active in extending advisory support to MSMEs as well as Lenders. It is expecting to receive a number of mandates during FY20-21.
- FY 2018-19: AGPL Closes the Year with supply of over 17,000 pieces.
- Q3-FY2018-19: Amritasa Green Private Limited (AGPL) completes supply of 10,000 pieces.
- Mr. S.K.Sharma, our Chief Strategy Officer passes away. A big blow to the Group. While his loss is irrepareable, the team has vowed to continue moving on the guidance he showed. May his soul rest in eternal peace.
- Q4-FY 2018-19 : Amritasa Green completes another milestone- closes the year with close to supply of 18,000 pieces.
- FY 2018-19: Product complaint in double digit in the supply- a big congratulations to our R&D and the Product Development teams.
- FY2018-19: Advisory services extended to a leading EPC contract Company, several MSMEs. Strongly positioned to extend its advisory services.
- H1-FY2019-20: Impressive pace of Amritasa Green Private Limited continues. Order lined up for H2, poised to exceed FY19 supplies.
Mr. Rajesh Prasad, Group Chairman Amritasa Group discussing initiatives to lead the electromobility adoption at PHD Chamber of Commerce, December 2017
Mr. Rajesh Prasad, Group Chairman, Amritasa Group, showcasing BLESS at the World Auto Forum, at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi, October 2017
Mr. Rajesh Prasad, Group Chairman, Amritasa Group, discussing benefits of BLESS at the World Auto Forum, at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi, October 2017
Mr. Rajesh Prasad, Group Chairman, Amritasa Group participating in panel discussion at the Electromobility Conference organized by Quest Conference and SMEV, November 2017